Our freelance marketing service provides an external marketing department for our clients, on an ongoing or project basis, providing as much or as little support as they need. And all for an agreed monthly fee.
• It provides the client with the services of an experienced ‘marketeer’ without the high fixed overhead of full time staff
• The client gets the benefit of an independent professional’s view of the company and its operations, its strengths and weaknesses
• Outside help can be brought in to work on specific projects or at times of increased activity – product launch or a trade show
• Freelance help can be brought in at short notice; recruiting a freelance can be done more quickly and with much less risk that recruiting a new member of staff
• Outsourcing can be a very effective ‘stop-gap’ to cover long term absence, prior to recruitment or during company restructuring.
Outsourced marketing will not suit all companies but can provide benefits to many. If you think it may be an option for your business I would be happy to talk through some ideas (without obligation) and help you reach the right decision.